With Quartzy Punchouts, Lab Managers can save a significant amount of time and money otherwise spent in copying and pasting the information on order items, purchase orders, and invoices across Quartzy and an e-procurement system.
Read below to see how to add requests (Members) or place orders (Admins) using Quartzy Punchouts!
Lab Admins - how to submit an order for approval using Quartzy Punchout
1. Log in to your e-procurement system, and navigate to the approved vendors page. Click on the Quartzy tile.
2. You'll be redirected to your Quartzy account if you're logged in, or to the Quartzy login page if you're not currently logged in. Login to Quartzy and then navigate to your lab's shopping cart, and review the item and order details.
3. Click the Submit Purchase Request button to automatically create a Cart in your e-procurement system.
4. On the next page, click the Go to your procurement system button. You can now submit this newly created Cart from Quartzy for approval in your e-procurement system.
5. Once approved, your e-procurement system will automatically generate a Purchase Order and sync it to Quartzy for fulfillment. The associated requests in Quartzy will auto-populate with the Purchase Order number!
Lab Members - how to add Requests
Starting from Quartzy
Follow any of the processes in the guides below to add a request in your Quartzy lab:
- How to add a request from the Quartzy Shop
- How to add a request from the Requests Module
- How to add Requests from the Inventory module
- How to add new requests in bulk via Excel
Starting from your e-procurement system
Log in to your e-procurement system, and navigate to the approved vendors page. Click on the Quartzy tile.
Once in Quartzy, follow the "Starting from Quartzy" instructions.
Next Up: Learn how to request an item from the Inventory