After placing an order with Quartzy, check the status of your order at any time in the Requests Table.
1. From Requests, select the Ordered status.
2. Toggle to view Quartzy items only.
3. View the status of your order under the column on the right.
Each item in the order will have its own status. One of the following statuses will be displayed:
- Order Placed - Your order was received and we are awaiting shipping information from the supplier.
- Shipped - Your order has shipped. You will see a clickable tracking link below this status once available!
- Delivered -
- Cancelled - Your order was cancelled with Quartzy.
- Temporarily out of stock - The item is temporarily backordered. The new estimated shipping date (or date range) will appear below the status.
- Out of stock - This item is indefinitely backordered, and an availability date is not known.
- Shipping later than expected - The item did not ship on the estimated date, and Quartzy has reached out to the supplier for an update. A new estimated shipping date will be updated ASAP.
- Tip: Click on the status in the Requests Table, or on Track Order Status in the Details Panel to get to a page with the current status and tracking information (if shipped) for all line items on that order.