Note: Only labs at US institutions can buy from Quartzy. If you would like to access this feature, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Quartzy Support Team is always available to help with requests to edit or adjust orders placed with Quartzy. Check out the instructions below for requesting a cancellation of an item from a Quartzy order.
1. From the Requests module, search for the item you want to cancel.
2. Hover your mouse over the item and click Attempt to Cancel.
3. If the item has already shipped, it will be noted in the pop-up box. Select the reason for cancelling from the drop-down list.
4. Choose the delivery status and click Attempt to Cancel.
5. A message will be sent to the Quartzy Support Team who will contact you to complete the process of cancelling your request. You'll receive an email with further instructions.
Note: A cancel request is not a guarantee of a cancellation. The Support Team will confirm the cancellation via email once it has been processed.
6. The status of the item will change to Pending Cancellation. Email email@example.com with any additional questions about that order.
Next Up: Learn how to track the delivery of an order