The Quartzy Fulfillment Team is always available to help with requests to edit or adjust orders placed with Quartzy. Check out the instructions below for attempting to cancel an order.
1. From the Requests module, search for the item you want to cancel.
2. Hover your mouse over the item and click Attempt to Cancel.
3. If the item has already shipped, it will be noted in the pop-up box. Select the reason for cancelling from the drop-down list.
4. Choose the delivery status and click Attempt to Cancel.
5. A message will be sent to the Quartzy Fulfillment Team who will contact you to complete the process of cancelling your request. You'll receive an email with further instructions.
Note: A cancel request is not a guarantee of a cancellation. The Support Team will confirm the cancellation via email once it has been processed.
6. The status of the item will change to Pending Cancellation. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions about that order.