University of Massachusetts now has a Quartzy PunchOut in Buyways!
Read below for step-by-step instructions on how to purchase from Quartzy through Buyways, and scroll down to find additional resources at the bottom of this page.
- New users: how to join Quartzy
- How to use Quartzy PunchOut at University of Massachusetts
- Purchase Orders and Invoices
- Additional Resources
Users who have access to Buyways can complete PunchOut transactions in Quartzy labs where they are a Lab Admin.
1. Log in to Buyways, and navigate to the approved vendors page. Select the Quartzy vendor tile.
2. You'll be redirected to your Quartzy account if you're already logged in.
If you're logging in for the first time, or it's been more than 30 days since your last login, you'll be directed to the Quartzy login page. Login here with your Quartzy credentials, and you should remain logged into Quartzy for one month.
Once you’re in Quartzy, a blue banner will be displayed at the top of your page (as shown below), indicating you are in an active PunchOut session.
4. Review your order details, then select the Submit Purchase Request button to sync your cart to Buyways as a requisition.
Note: if your lab has a promo/discount that you’d like to use for your order, select Apply on the associated promo code (found under the Order Summary on the right side of the page). Your discount will be applied automatically!
Then, select Submit Purchase Request to continue.
5. You can now submit this newly created Cart from Quartzy for approval in Buyways. Once approved in Buyways, the Purchase Order is automatically synced to Quartzy for fulfillment.
You can download a PDF version of the invoice by clicking on the link if ever needed.