Labs can use Quartzy's mobile app barcode scanning feature to easily update inventory counts and create requests right from a phone or tablet.
Using the Quartzy mobile app, labs can:
- Update Inventory counts when adding or removing items
- Scan the barcode to easily deduct the amount you pull off the shelf to keep your inventory up to date.
- Correct stock counts when doing inventory reconciliation.
- Create requests from your bench or stockroom
- Generate requests while doing weekly stockroom walkthroughs.
- See something running low? Scan the barcode and instantly create a request. No more post-it notes!
To get started, you'll first want to:
- Download the Quartzy mobile app from the app store.
- Apple app store - available in the US and Canada
- Google Play store - available in the US only
- Generate and print barcode labels from your Quartzy Inventory.
Downloading the Quartzy mobile app
Option 1: Scan this QR code with your mobile device's camera to go directly to the Apple or Android app store on your phone.
Option 2: Click the appropriate app store link.
Logging into your Quartzy account on the mobile app
Open the Quartzy mobile app, and login to your existing Quartzy account. You'll remain logged in unless inactive for over 7 consecutive days!
Note: if you usually login via Google Login, use the Forgot Password? function on the Quartzy login page (on your web browser) to create a password for the mobile app.
The mobile app is designed to scan Quartzy-generated barcodes. Download and print barcodes to physically organize your inventory and make it easy to keep your lab's supplies stocked. Learn how to print barcodes from your Quartzy inventory