Customize the Advanced options for your Quartzy Group to change the name, add an approval step to your Requests workflow, or select who can edit the Inventory plus many more. Check out all the options below!
1. On the top left side of the toolbar, click on All Groups (or the Group name) and then click Manage.
2. Select the Group you want to edit on the left sidebar and choose the Group Settings tab.
3. Edit any one of the following:
- Group Name
- Spend tracking codes (Grant ID's, Account #'s, etc.)
- Who can find your Group to request access
- If invited members require Admin approval
- Who can edit Inventory items
- If requests require an Approval step
- Which Admin(s) should be notified via email of new requests
- Preferred Payment Method (US labs only)
Next Up: Promote other Admins in your Group to give other members access to these settings