1. Go to Lab Settings and make sure the preferred payment method for your Lab is set to Other.
2. Click on the cart icon in the top right of the toolbar to view pending orders.
3. View item details, confirm order QTY, and check the subtotal and S&H fees.
4. Generate a quote for the items you want to purchase. This may be uploaded to your ordering system in a later step.
5. Do whatever you would normally do to buy supplies from vendors:
- If you use an online procurement system (ePro, ERP, etc.)
- Open your Quartzy Cart in one tab, and open your purchasing system in a separate tab. Create a purchase in your system for the item(s), exactly as listed in the Quartzy Cart.
- "Quartzy, Inc" is the vendor for this purchase!
- Include the Quote # (starts with EQ) for each item in the Item Description field when creating your order in your purchasing system.
The Quote # can be found in the Cart:
or in the item details panel:
- If you submit a Requisition Form
- Generate one in the Cart using the Create Requisition Form button, and send it to your Purchasing Department.
- If you send a PO directly to the vendor
- Create the PO as you normally would, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Back in the Cart, check the box indicating that you have submitted the order requests to your Purchasing Department and click Mark Ordered. Learn why this step is important.
7. View order confirmation page.
Important: Remember to include your lab's Account Number on the PO.
8. Once Quartzy receives the Purchase Order at email@example.com, (Learn how to send a PO), and it is processed by the Order Management Team, your order will be placed. An order confirmation email will be sent, and your PO number as well as the Quartzy confirmation number (starts with QY) will be added directly to the request in your Quartzy account.