When a request is marked as Received, you have the option to add it to your Lab's Inventory and place it in a specific location.
1. From the Requests module, select the Ordered status from the status navigation panel to view all items that are waiting to be received.
2. Click Mark Received in the far right column.
Note: You can mark multiple items as received by checking the boxes next to each item, selecting Update Status and choosing Received.
3. Select a Location/Sub-location (A) for where the item was placed upon arrival and Add a note (B). The Requester will receive the details of the note and location in the notification email letting them know the status update.
Options for adding to the Inventory:
- Do not add to Inventory - Uncheck the Add item to inventory box.
- Update existing item (this option is available when the request was added directly from the inventory) - Replace the existing item details for Amount in Stock, Price, and Location.
- Add as new item - Add the item to the Inventory as new without affecting an existing version of that item in the Inventory.