Note: Only labs in the US can buy from Quartzy. If you would like to access this feature, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quartzy is already in the purchasing system at Dana Farber Cancer Institute (DFCI)! After accepting a quote or requesting an item from the Quartzy Shop, follow the instructions for purchasing the item(s) using Buy-to-Pay (B2P).
1. Make sure the preferred payment method for your Lab is Other.
2. Click on the cart icon in the top right of the toolbar to view your pending orders.
3. Select Print Quote and all items currently in the Cart will be transferred to a downloaded PDF file to be attached to your order in B2P.
Alternatively if ordering a single item, referencing the Quartzy item quote number (starts with EQ) in the description field along with the item description would eliminate the need to attach a quote for your order.
4. Log in to the Buy2Pay Portal and create a Special Request for a non-catalog request.
Find Quartzy as the supplier (Supplier ID: 0000050488) then click OK.
5. Enter the Item Details and then click Add to Cart (A). Click Checkout (B) to review and submit your order!
6. Once Quartzy receives the purchase order (sent to email@example.com), your order will be placed and the PO number will be added directly to the item in your Quartzy account.
Next Up: Learn how to differentiate between a Quartzy order and non-Quartzy order
*NOTE: All institution and company names mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Quartzy, Inc. disclaims any affiliation, association, connection with, sponsorship, or endorsement of such institutions, companies, and/or trademark owners.