Quartzy is in the purchasing system at Rutgers University! After accepting a quote or requesting an item from the Quartzy Shop, follow the instructions for purchasing the item using Rutgers Marketplace.
1. Make sure the preferred payment method for your Lab is Other.
2. Click on the cart icon in the top right of the toolbar to view pending orders.
3. Generate the Quartzy Quote in the Cart and save to be uploaded to your requisition.
4. Login to RU Marketplace.
5. Under the "Go to" menu choose Forms.
6. In the Shared menu, select Quick Orders and click to View Form.
7. In the Enter Supplier field, choose Quartzy Inc-p10184664 from the dropdown menu.
8. Complete the Product Description section with all the Request details. Include the Quartzy item quote number (starts with EQ) and account number in the description field along with the item description.
Scroll up the top of the page and select from the right drop-down menu to Add and go to Cart.
If adding multiple requests, click Add to Cart (changing the details in the form to match the additional items in the quote) for each additional item. Choose Add and Go to Cart to proceed to the next step.
9. Proceed to the Cart and enter relevant account string information and attach the Quartzy quote in the External Attachments for supplier section.
Submit Requisition to your purchasing department.
10. Once Quartzy receives the purchase order (sent to email@example.com), your order will be placed and the PO number will be added directly to the item in your Quartzy account.