Note: Only labs in the US can buy from Quartzy. If you would like to access this feature, please email email@example.com.
Quartzy is already in the purchasing system at Georgia Tech! After accepting a quote or requesting an item from the Quartzy Shop, follow the instructions for purchasing the item(s) using Workday.
1. Make sure the preferred payment method for your Lab is Other.
2. Click on the cart icon in the top right of the toolbar to view your pending orders.
3. Select Print Quote and all items currently in the Cart will be transferred to a downloaded PDF file to be attached to your order in Workday.
Alternatively if ordering a single item, referencing the Quartzy item quote number (starts with EQ) in the description field along with the item description would eliminate the need to attach a quote for your order.
4. Log in to Workday and scroll down to the section Purchases.
5. Choose the Request Non-Catalog Items option under Actions.
6. Complete the fields in the first window with your relevant shipping details and click OK.
7. In the Supplier field click to search. Search for Quartzy and select. The tool will return to the previous window with Quartzy displayed as the vendor.
8. Complete the fields with all the Request details. Include the Quartzy item quote number (starts with EQ) in the description field along with the item description. Then click Add to Cart.
If ordering multiple items, Attach Quartzy quote under "Notes & Attachments" section.
9. Once Quartzy receives the purchase order (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org), your order will be placed and the PO number will be added directly to the item in your Quartzy account.
Next Up: Learn how to differentiate between a Quartzy order and non-Quartzy order
*NOTE: All institution and company names mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Quartzy, Inc. disclaims any affiliation, association, connection with, sponsorship, or endorsement of such institutions, companies, and/or trademark owners.