Note: Only labs in the US can buy from Quartzy. If you would like to access this feature, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quartzy is already in the purchasing system at University of Minnesota! After accepting a quote or requesting an item from the Quartzy Shop, follow the instructions for purchasing the item(s) using EFS.
1. Make sure the preferred payment method for your Lab is Other.
2. Click on the cart icon in the top right of the toolbar to view your pending orders.
3. Generate the Quartzy quote in the Cart
4. Log in to your UMN account and scroll to the Purchasing section and click on EFS CREATE REQ.
5. Click on the Standard Purchase option to create a non-catalog request.
6. (A) Under Supplier Name search for Quartzy and click Find.
(B) Choose Supplier ID 0000076620 (QUARTZY INC, Hayward location), click Select.
7. Complete the Item Details section with order details from your Request. Include the Quartzy item quote number (starts with EQ) in the description field along with the item description.
8. Attach the quote generated from step 3 above and click on Submit.
9. Once Quartzy receives the purchase order (sent to email@example.com), your order will be placed and the PO number will be added directly to the item in your Quartzy account.
Next Up: Learn how to differentiate between a Quartzy order and non-Quartzy order
*NOTE: All institution and company names mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Quartzy, Inc. disclaims any affiliation, association, connection with, sponsorship, or endorsement of such institutions, companies, and/or trademark owners.