Note: Only labs in the US can buy from Quartzy. If you would like to access this feature, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quartzy is already in the purchasing system at the University System of New Hampshire! This includes: Granite State College, Keene State College, Plymouth State University, University of New Hampshire and University System of New Hampshire.
After accepting a quote or requesting an item from the Quartzy Shop, follow the instructions for purchasing the item using UShopNH.
1. Make sure the preferred payment method for your Lab is Other.
2. Click on the cart icon in the top right of the toolbar to view pending orders.
3. Select Print Quote and all items currently in the Cart will be transferred to a downloaded PDF file to be attached to your order in UShopNH.
Alternatively if ordering a single item, referencing the Quartzy item quote number (starts with EQ) in the description field along with the item description would eliminate the need to attach a quote for your order.
4. Login to UShopNH.
5. Under the Shop section, choose Non-Catalog Item Form.
6. Under Existing Supplier search for Quartzy Inc.
Complete the fields with all the Request details. Click Save.
If ordering multiple items from Quartzy, Click Save And Add Another and include the Quartzy quote generated in step 3 as an attachment.
7. Browse to the Cart icon in the upper right corner and select Checkout.
8. Complete the requisition form with relevant approvers and accounts for your purchase and submit the order.
9. Once Quartzy receives the purchase order (sent to email@example.com), your order will be placed and the PO number will be added directly to the item in your Quartzy account.
Next Up: Learn how to differentiate between a Quartzy order and non-Quartzy order
*NOTE: All institution and company names mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Quartzy, Inc. disclaims any affiliation, association, connection with, sponsorship, or endorsement of such institutions, companies, and/or trademark owners.