Note: Only labs in the US can buy from Quartzy. If you would like to access this feature, please email email@example.com.
Quartzy is in the purchasing system at Arizona State University! After accepting a quote or requesting an item from the Quartzy Shop, follow the instructions for purchasing the item directly through Workday. We are not a vendor in SunRISE.
1. Make sure the preferred payment method for your Lab is Other.
2. Click on the cart icon in the top right of the toolbar to view pending orders.
3. Select Print Quote and all items currently in the Cart will be transferred to a downloaded PDF file to be attached to your order in Workday.
4. Login to myworkday.com/asu.
5. On the Welcome page, select Purchases.
6. In the Purchases window, choose Request Non-Catalog Items.
7. Complete the Goods Request Details section with all the Request details.
Multiple line items can be added to a single non-catalog request.
8. Add to Cart and browse to the Cart icon at the top of the page. Review the cart and Checkout.
9. Add relevant shipping address, tax exemption information and account details.
Attach the Quartzy PDF quote under Attachments, click Next.
10. Type Quartzy under the Supplier and select it, choose Worktags and click Next.
11. After the requisition is submitted, this page will appear with the requisition number.
12. Once Quartzy receives the purchase order (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org), your order will be placed and the PO number will be added directly to the item in your Quartzy account.
Next Up: Learn how to differentiate between a Quartzy order and non-Quartzy order