Note: Only labs in the US can buy from Quartzy. If you would like to access this feature, please email email@example.com.
Quartzy is in the purchasing system at University of Utah! After accepting a quote or requesting an item from the Quartzy Shop, follow the instructions for purchasing the item using UShop.
1. Make sure the preferred payment method for your Lab is Other.
2. Click on the cart icon in the top right of the toolbar to view pending orders.
3. Select Print Quote and all items currently in the Cart will be transferred to a downloaded PDF file to be attached to your order in UShop.
Alternatively if ordering a single item, referencing the Quartzy item quote number (starts with EQ) in the description field along with the item description would eliminate the need to attach a quote for your order.
4. Login to UShop Marketplace.
5. Scroll down the page to the right menu under Purchase Requests and click Purchase Request.
6. In the Supplier Information section, choose QUARTZY INC.
7. Complete the Purchasing Details section with all the Request details.
8. Scroll up the top of the page and select from the right drop-down menu to Add and go to Cart. If adding multiple requests, click Add to Cart and Return.
9. Proceed to the Cart and enter relevant account string information and submit the order request to your purchasing department.
10. Once Quartzy receives the purchase order (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org), your order will be placed and the PO number will be added directly to the item in your Quartzy account.
Next Up: Learn how to differentiate between a Quartzy order and non-Quartzy order