Quartzy is already in the purchasing system at Weill Cornell! After accepting a quote or requesting an item from the Quartzy Shop, follow the instructions for purchasing the item(s).
1. Make sure the preferred payment method for your Lab is Other.
2. Click on the cart icon in the top right of the toolbar to view your pending orders.
3. Select Print Quote and all items currently in the Cart will be transferred to a downloaded PDF file to be attached to your order in Weill Business Gateway.
Alternatively if ordering a single item, referencing the Quartzy item quote number (starts with EQ) in the description field along with the item description would eliminate the need to attach a quote for your order.
4. Login to Weill Business Gateway and click Shop.
5. Click on Describe what you need.
6. Enter the catalog number or quote number in the Description (A). Then enter the Quantity (B) and the Price (C). Then click OK.
7. Click on Details.
8. After entering your account assignment information, click Supplier Details.
9. Select Preferred Supplier.
10. Search for Quartzy* in the Last Name field (A), then select Quartzy from the Results (B).
11. Once Quartzy receives the purchase order (sent firstname.lastname@example.org), your order will be placed and the PO number will be added directly to the item in your Quartzy account.
*NOTE: All institution and company names mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Quartzy, Inc. disclaims any affiliation, association, connection with, sponsorship, or endorsement of such institutions, companies, and/or trademark owners.