Note: Only labs in the US can buy from Quartzy. If you would like to access this feature, please email email@example.com.
Quartzy is already in the purchasing system at Harvard! After accepting a quote or requesting an item from the Quartzy Shop, follow the instructions for purchasing the item(s) using Harvard's Buy2Pay (Jaggaer) system.
1. Make sure the preferred payment method for your Lab is Other.
2. Click on the cart icon in the top right of the toolbar to view your pending orders.
3 . Select Print Quote and to generate a downloaded PDF file of the contents of your Quartzy cart to be attached in your Buy2Pay order.
4. Log in to Harvard Buy2Pay. In the Go to section, click add Non-Catalog Item.
4. Find QUARTZY INC in the Select Supplier field.
5. Complete the form with your Request details.
Note: Click Distribution Methods to review the PO distribution setup (i.e. how the PO will be sent to the supplier)
6. Attach the Quartzy quote in the "Internal Attachments" section and click Save.
If purchasing multiple items, select the "Save and Add Another" option and continue adding items.
7. Proceed to Checkout and enter account details. Submit the order.
8. Once Quartzy receives the purchase order (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org), your order will be placed and the PO number will be added directly to the item in your Quartzy account.
Next Up: Learn how to differentiate between a Quartzy order and non-Quartzy order
*NOTE: All institution and company names mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Quartzy, Inc. disclaims any affiliation, association, connection with, sponsorship, or endorsement of such institutions, companies, and/or trademark owners.