Note: Only labs at US institutions can buy from Quartzy. If you would like to access this feature, please email email@example.com.
Quartzy is already in the purchasing system at UC Boulder! After accepting a quote or requesting an item from the Quartzy Shop, follow the instructions for purchasing the item(s) using Marketplace.
1. Make sure the preferred payment method for your Lab is Other.
2. Click on the cart icon in the top right of the toolbar to view your pending orders.
3. Select Print Quote and all items currently in the Cart will be transferred to a downloaded PDF file to be attached to your order in Marketplace.
Alternatively if ordering a single item, referencing the Quartzy item quote number (starts with EQ) in the description field along with the item description would eliminate the need to attach a quote for your order.
4. Log into Marketplace Click on Non-catalog Form
5. Enter Quartzy Inc as the supplier (A) and fill out the item details (B). Note: copy/paste the item details right from your Quartzy request to ensure there are no errors that delay your order. Then select Add and go to Cart and click Go (C) when you are done adding items!
6. Review the cart details and then Checkout.
7. Once Quartzy receives the purchase order (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org), your order will be placed and the PO number will be added directly to the item in your Quartzy account.
Next Up: Learn how to differentiate between a Quartzy order and non-Quartzy order
*NOTE: All institution and company names mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Quartzy, Inc. disclaims any affiliation, association, connection with, sponsorship, or endorsement of such institutions, companies, and/or trademark owners.