If your lab is receiving quotes in the Requests module, you will be able to purchase certain items directly from Quartzy. Quartzy is already in the purchasing system at the University of Florida!
After accepting a quote and adding items to the Cart, follow the instructions for purchasing the item(s) using myUFMarket.
1. Make sure the preferred payment method for your group is Other, accept one or more quotes and add the item(s) into the Cart.
2. Click on the cart icon in the top right of the toolbar to view your pending orders.
3. Login to myUFL, click on Main Menu (A), scroll down to eProcurement, and select myUFMarket (B).
4. Choose to add a non-catalog item (A) and enter Quartzy as the supplier (B).
5. Enter the item details (A), and click Save and Close (B) or Save and Add Another if you are purchasing more than one item from Quartzy!
Note: Find item details on the Cart page in Quartzy.
6. Review the cart details and then Checkout.
7. Once we receive the purchase order, we will add the PO number directly to your Quartzy account.
*NOTE: All institution and company names mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Quartzy, Inc. disclaims any affiliation, association, connection with, sponsorship, or endorsement of such institutions, companies, and/or trademark owners.