Note: Only labs in the US can buy from Quartzy. If you would like to access this feature, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quartzy is already in the purchasing system at Duke! After accepting a quote or requesting an item from the Quartzy Shop, follow the instructions for purchasing the item(s) using Buy@Duke.
1. Make sure the preferred payment method for your Lab is Other.
2. Click on the cart icon in the top right of the toolbar to view your pending orders.
If purchasing multiple items, use the print quote option to create a quote attachment for your order.
3. Log in to Buy@Duke and click Create Shopping Cart.
4. Fill out the order information for the items you want to purchase from Quartzy.
If you don't know the Quartzy Supplier ID, click on the small icon to the right of the Supplier ID field.
5. Search for *Quartzy* in the Name 1/last name box (A). Click Start Search (B), click checkbox (C) next to Quartzy in the results, and click OK (D).
6. Enter all other item details and then click Submit Cart.
7. Attach Quartzy quote under "Notes & Attachments" section.
Alternatively if ordering a single item, referencing the Quartzy item quote number (starts with EQ) in the description field along with the item description would eliminate the need to attach a quote for your order.
8. Once Quartzy receives the purchase order (sent to email@example.com), your order will be placed and the PO number will be added directly to the item in your Quartzy account.
Next Up: Learn how to differentiate between a Quartzy order and non-Quartzy order
*NOTE: All institution and company names mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Quartzy, Inc. disclaims any affiliation, association, connection with, sponsorship, or endorsement of such institutions, companies, and/or trademark owners.