Quartzy is already in the purchasing system at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor! After accepting a quote or requesting an item from the Quartzy Shop, follow these instructions for purchasing the item.
1. Make sure the preferred payment method for your Lab is Other.
2. Click on the cart icon in the top right of the toolbar to view your pending orders.
3. Select Print Quote and all items currently in the Cart will be transferred to a downloaded PDF file to be attached to your order.
Alternatively if ordering a single item, referencing the Quartzy item quote number (starts with EQ) in the description field along with the item description would eliminate the need to attach a quote for your order.
4. Login to the purchasing request form and click Add a New Value.
5. Fill out all required details on the Purchasing Request Form, including the Subject and entering Quartzy as the Supplier Name.
6. Fill out all order information for the items you would like to order from Quartzy and click Save at the bottom of the page.
7. Click Submit at the top of the page to complete your request.
8. Once Quartzy receives the purchase order (sent to email@example.com), your order will be placed and the PO number will be added directly to the item in your Quartzy account.
*NOTE: All institution and company names mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Quartzy, Inc. disclaims any affiliation, association, connection with, sponsorship, or endorsement of such institutions, companies, and/or trademark owners.