If your lab is receiving quotes in the Requests module, you will be able to purchase certain items directly from Quartzy. Quartzy is already in the purchasing system at UCSF!
After accepting a quote and adding items to the Cart, follow the instructions for purchasing the item(s) using BearBuy.
1. Make sure the preferred payment method for your group is Other, accept one or more quotes and add the item(s) into the Cart.
2. Click on the cart icon in the top right of the toolbar to view your pending orders.
3. Login to BearBuy and choose Non-Catalog request then find Quartzy as the vendor (A) and enter the details for your order (B).
NOTE: Refer to the Cart page in Quartzy for item details.
4. Check Taxable box and Proceed to Checkout.
5. From External Notes and Attachments, click Edit to enter the Quartzy order number. Make sure all other shipping and billing information is included before assigning the cart to your purchasing approver.
7. Once we receive the purchase order, we will add the PO number directly to your Quartzy account.
*NOTE: All institution and company names mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Quartzy, Inc. disclaims any affiliation, association, connection with, sponsorship, or endorsement of such institutions, companies, and/or trademark owners.