Quartzy is already in the purchasing system at UCSF! After accepting a quote or requesting an item from the Quartzy Shop, follow the instructions for purchasing the item(s) using BearBuy.
1. Make sure the preferred payment method for your Lab is Other.
2. Click on the cart icon in the top right of the toolbar to view your pending orders.
3. Select Print Quote and all items currently in the Cart will be transferred to a downloaded PDF file to be attached to your order in BearBuy.
Alternatively if ordering a single item, referencing the Quartzy item quote number (starts with EQ) in the description field along with the item description would eliminate the need to attach a quote for your order.
4. Log in to BearBuy and choose Non-Catalog.
5. Find Quartzy as the vendor (A) and enter the details for your order (B).
6. Check the Taxable box and click Proceed to Checkout.
7. From External Notes and Attachments, click Edit to attach the Quartzy quote generated in step 3.
Make sure all other shipping and billing information is included before clicking Assign Cart.
8. Once Quartzy receives the purchase order (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org), your order will be placed and the PO number will be added directly to the item in your Quartzy account.
*NOTE: All institution and company names mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Quartzy, Inc. disclaims any affiliation, association, connection with, sponsorship, or endorsement of such institutions, companies, and/or trademark owners.