Quartzy is already in the purchasing system at Northwell! After accepting a quote or requesting an item from the Quartzy Shop, follow the instructions for purchasing the item(s) in PeopleSoft.
1. Make sure the preferred payment method for your Lab is Other.
2. Click on the cart icon in the top right of the toolbar to view your pending orders.
3. Is your item >$1,000? Northwell requires a quote for individual items greater than $1,000. Select Print Quote and all items currently in the Cart will be transferred to a downloaded PDF file to be attached to your order in Oracle.
If your individual item total is <$1,000, you can skip step 3 and move on to step 4.
4. Log in to the Northwell PeopleSoft system. Click on Create Requisition button under the eProcurement Home section.
5. Complete the Requisition Settings for your preferred payment settings for your order. You can specify your Shipping and Accounting details in the bottom section. Click OK.
6. Copy/paste the catalog number of your Quartzy item into the CATALOG NUMBER search field and select Search. Select the option to Create a Special Request.
7. Search for Quartzy in the Supplier Name field by clicking Find. Complete the selection by clicking OK. This will automatically populate Quartzy's supplier ID in your requisition.
Enter the remaining order details from your Request and click Add to Cart.
If you have additional items to add to your cart, repeat steps 6 & 7 to add to your order.
8. On the right panel labeled Shopping Cart, click Checkout.
9. Review the information is correct on the requisition. If you need to attach a quote, click the Add button under Comments. Click Save & Submit.
10. Once Quartzy receives the purchase order (sent to email@example.com), your order will be placed and the PO number will be added directly to the item in your Quartzy account.
*NOTE: All institution and company names mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Quartzy, Inc. disclaims any affiliation, association, connection with, sponsorship, or endorsement of such institutions, companies, and/or trademark owners.