If your lab has a Quartzy promo code and your lab uses an eProcurement platform (i.e. Jaggaer, Ariba, Oracle) to place orders at your institution, then check out the instructions below on how to make sure your promo code is applied to your order!
1. In your Lab Settings, set the preferred payment method for your Lab to Other.
2. Select items to purchase from the Shop and click on the cart icon in the top right.
3. Under the Order Summary on the right side of the page, enter the promo code in the Promo Code field and click Apply.
Note: If your lab has been given a specific promo code you may see it listed in the right sidebar. You can also apply an available promo code from there!
4. Click Print Quote and save the downloaded PDF quote to be uploaded to your eProcurement system when placing your order.
5. Log in to your eProcurement system and follow your normal process for order placement through a non-catalog vendor.
* Enter the prices as displayed on the quote into your eProcurement system & attach the PDF quote to your order.
* Enter the promo code in a notes and comment field.
6. Go back to the Quartzy Cart and check the box to indicate you have entered your order into your eProcurement system. Then click Mark Ordered.
7. Once Quartzy receives the Purchase Order at email@example.com, (How to send a PO), and it is processed by our team, your order will be placed. An order confirmation email will be sent, and your PO number as well as the Quartzy confirmation number (starts with QY) will be added directly to the request(s) in your Quartzy account.