Verifying that your lab is using a valid address for Quartzy orders is easy! You'll be notified if you've entered a valid address or if there are recommended changes to ensure your orders arrive promptly and without issue. The option to add or update your addresses will be available in the Lab Settings and when entering a new address during Checkout.
Lab Settings - Addresses
1.On the top left side of the toolbar, click on the Org Name or the Lab Name and then click the gear icon to select the lab where you want to make changes.
2. Select the Lab you want to edit on the left sidebar and choose the Addresses tab.
3. If addresses have been saved previously, they will appear on this page and indicate one of the following:
- This address couldn't be validated and may cause delays with future orders
- This address has been validated successfully
4. To correct an invalid address, click Edit, make desired changes, and click Save.
1. Go to the Cart, and begin the Credit Card or PO checkout process as usual.
2. Enter your Shipping address as prompted.
Important: The address validation messages will NOT show if you use a previously saved address. See instructions above for editing saved addresses.
3. If the address is not one that is validated by our system, the following message will appear. There are options to Edit Address or Use Entered Address.
4. Click Edit Address and you will return to the prior checkout screen where your address can be corrected.
Choosing Use Entered Address will result in a final warning message. Clicking I Understand and Want to Proceed means you are responsible for any delivery issues caused by the use of that address.