It's easy to manage the credit cards in your account to remove unused or expired cards and add new ones! To review how to accept an offer and checkout with a credit card, check out these instructions.
Note: Only labs at US institutions can participate in the Marketplace. If you would like to be added to the program please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Click on your profile icon in the top right corner of the toolbar and choose Profile Settings.
2. Under the Credit Cards tab, add a new credit card by filling out the fields provided. Don't forget to click on Save! Quartzy accepts the following cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, and JCB
Tip: You can also save new cards when you checkout! Be sure to select the Save this Card checkbox.
3. Delete credit cards by clicking the X to the right of the listed card details.
Paying an invoice using a saved credit card
The remittance instructions appear at the bottom of each invoice for paying via check or ACH transfer. If you prefer to pay an invoice using a credit card, please follow the steps below!
1. Add credit card to your Profile Settings by following the instructions above.
2. Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Last 4 digits of credit card
- Invoice # for the invoice(s) to be paid with that card
Next Up: Learn how to check on the status of an order you placed with Quartzy