If your lab's preferred payment method is set to "Other" (eProcurement systems, etc), Quartzy will need to receive a Purchase Order with the order information in order to process and fulfill your order.
Purchase Orders should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is the required information to include on all Purchase Orders sent to Quartzy:
- Your lab's Account Number - Locate your lab's Account Number
- The unique Quote # (starts with EQ) for each line item. This can be entered in the Item Description field of the PO.
- Catalog #, Unit Price and Quantity for each line item (as shown in your Quartzy lab)
- The Billing and Shipping addresses for your order
The Quote # can be found in the Cart:
or in the item details panel:
Your PO will be processed by a member of Quartzy's Order Management Team once it's received to email@example.com. The person who submitted the order will receive an order confirmation email from Quartzy once processed. The requests for the items in the order will automatically update with order information from Quartzy such as PO number, confirmation number, status, etc.
Note: requests will display a "Quartzy awaiting PO" message once a request is marked as Ordered in the lab, and up until the PO is processed. If the request is not updated with a confirmation number within one business day of sending your PO to Quartzy, you can check the status by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
See important address information for Quartzy below.
28321 Industrial Blvd., Hayward, CA 94545
PO Box 123895
Dallas, TX 75312-3895
Have a Promo Code?
If your lab is required to use an external checkout system where Quartzy orders are entered, include the promo code when adding it in that system. Quartzy's Order Management Team must see the promo code on the PO in order to apply the discount, so please make sure it is somewhere easily noticed.
Note that the total cost/price listed on your PO should be the FULL amount of the order. Quartzy's Order Management Team will apply the promo code to the order when the PO is processed.
Need to Expedite your items?
1. Use the Cart to select the expedite option if it is available.
2. If an item does not display an option to expedite, it may still be possible! Email the expedite request to email@example.com along with the Purchase Order, the date the item needs to be received, and your lab's max shipping budget (specific dollar amount) for that order.
3. Quartzy's Support Team will reply via email to confirm if expediting is possible for the requested item(s), as well as to confirm any additional fees that may occur as a result of expediting.