If your company or institution (aka Organization) already has a Quartzy account and you're joining for the first time, this article will help you create your user account and join your org!
Are you trying to join an existing lab? Ask your Lab Admin for an invitation.
Already have an invitation? Scroll down to "Accept an Invitation"
Want to create a new lab? Here's how:
Create a new Lab at an existing Organization
If you are joining Quartzy without an invitation from an existing user, please follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to https://app.quartzy.com/register, and enter your company/institution email address. If you get an error "user already exists" click on "Log in" or navigate to https://app.quartzy.com/login, and then login or click "Forgot password" to proceed.
If your organization uses single sign-on (SSO), or if you signup with Google, you can skip to Step 4.
2. Next, you'll be prompted to create a password.
3. Next, you'll receive an email from Quartzy with a link to confirm/verify your email address.
4a. If your organization allows you to join without an invite, you'll land on this page. Enter your role and your Lab Name, then click Next. If there are multiple organizations available, you can select from the menu.
4b. If your organization does not allow you to join without an invite, you'll land on this page. If you want to join one of the organizations listed, contact a Lab Admin and ask for an invitation. If you want to create a new organization, click "I want to create a new organization".
Accept an Invitation
If you've received an invitation to join an existing Quartzy Lab, please follow the steps below.
1. Click the Join button found in the invitation email once you receive it.
2. Create a password for your Quartzy account, if you haven't already, or login with Google. If your organization uses single sign-on, you'll automatically skip this step.
3. You'll then be redirected to the Lab you were invited to!
We recommend bookmarking the Quartzy login page for easy access.
Next Up: Learn how to set up a new lab.