Note: Quartzy PunchOut is included in Professional, Enterprise, and Non-Profit subscription plans only.
With Quartzy PunchOut, Lab Managers can save a significant amount of time and money otherwise spent in copying and pasting the information on order items, purchase orders, and invoices across Quartzy and a procurement system.
Read below to learn how to enable your Quartzy PunchOut!
Note: You will need to have the role of Org Admin in your company/institution's Quartzy account to enable the PunchOut.
1. On the top left side of the toolbar, open the lab selection menu and then click the gear icon next to the Org Name.
2. Navigate to the PunchOut tab.
3. Select the appropriate option for each question, then click Save.
Enable PunchOut through a procurement system for this organization?
|No, let labs decide if they want to enable PunchOut at the lab level||PunchOut will be optional, and labs can opt in on a per-lab basis|
|Yes, require PunchOut for all labs in this organization||
This option will activate Quartzy PunchOuts for all labs at your organization
Enable cXML Invoices for this organization?
|Allow labs to pick their own invoice setting||
Labs can select whether they'd like to receive invoices for their Quartzy orders via email or via cXML
|Do not receive cXML invoices||
All labs will receive invoices for their Quartzy orders via email
|Receive cXML invoices||
All labs will receive invoices for their Quartzy orders via cXML
If either of the following options are selected, Admins for each Lab can follow the instructions below to manage PunchOut and cXML invoices for their Lab:
- No, let labs decide if they want to enable PunchOut at the lab level
- Allow labs to pick their own invoice setting options
1. You will need to have the role of Lab Admin in your Quartzy lab.
2. Navigate to Manage Labs > PunchOut page.
3. Select the following options to enable PunchOut and cXML Invoices, then click the Save Changes button:
4. You can now begin to place PunchOut orders! See this user-guide to learn how to PunchOut.