Note: Quartzy Punchouts is included in Professional, Enterprise, and Non-Profit subscription plans only.
With Quartzy Punchouts, Lab Managers can save a significant amount of time and money otherwise spent in copying and pasting the information on order items, purchase orders, and invoices across Quartzy and a procurement system.
Read below to learn how to enable Quartzy Punchouts!
Note: You will need to have the role of Org Admin in your company/institution's Quartzy account to enable Punchouts.
1. On the top left side of the toolbar, open the lab selection menu and then click the gear icon next to the Org Name.
2. Navigate to the PunchOut tab.
3. Select the appropriate option for each question, then click Save.
Enable Punchouts through a procurement system for this organization?
|No, let labs decide if they want to enable Punchouts at the lab level||Punchouts will be optional, and labs can opt in on a per-lab basis|
|Yes, require Punchouts for all labs in this organization||
This option will activate Quartzy Punchouts for all labs at your organization
Enable cXML Invoices for this organization?
|Allow labs to pick their own invoice setting||
Labs can select whether they'd like to receive invoices for their Quartzy orders via email or via cXML
|Do not receive cXML invoices||
All labs will receive invoices for their Quartzy orders via email
|Receive cXML invoices||
All labs will receive invoices for their Quartzy orders via cXML
If either of the following options are selected, Admins for each Lab can follow the instructions below to manage Punchouts and cXML invoices for their Lab:
- No, let labs decide if they want to enable Punchouts at the lab level
- Allow labs to pick their own invoice setting options
1. You will need to have the role of Lab Admin in your Quartzy lab.
2. Navigate to Manage Labs > Lab Settings page.
3. Scroll to the Punchouts section, and update the following to enable Punchouts and cXML Invoices:
What is this lab's preferred payment method?
Enable Punchouts through a procurement system for this lab?
- Yes, allow Punchouts for this lab
Enable cXML Invoices for this lab?
- Receive cXML invoices
Next Up: Learn how to utilize Quartzy Punchouts for your lab's purchasing