The Requests and Inventory modules in Quartzy can be used independently, but they're even more useful when used together! Requested items can be added to the Inventory and when you're running low on items, you can add requests from the Inventory.
Check out the instructions below for requesting items from the Inventory.
1. From the Inventory module, search and/or filter to find the item you're looking for.
2. Click the Request button in the far right column.
3. Choose an option from the list (ex. Found in Inventory, Found in Quartzy Shop), and edit the details of that request.
Note: Click Add Request Details to see the full list of request fields.
4. Click Add Request to instantly add that request to the same Lab that contains that Inventory item.
This newly added request will be available in the New area of the Requests module for the Lab where it was added.
5. Click Use Request Form to view and edit the request details in an alternate view.
Next Up: Learn how to request items from the order history