Admins may want to delete a Quartzy Lab if it was created by mistake or if the lab has closed. Follow the steps below to permanently delete a Lab and all of its contents.
1. On the top left side of the toolbar, click on the Org Name or the Lab Name and then click the gear icon to select the lab where you want to make changes.
2. Select the Lab you want to delete on the left sidebar and select the Lab Settings tab.
3. Scroll to the bottom and choose the option to delete the Lab.
4. Select each checkbox to confirm that you want to permanently delete all data and members from the lab.
Important: If you don't want to lose all Inventory and Requests data, download it to Excel first!
5. Enter the name of the Lab in the field provided and click Delete Lab.