When you leave the lab and move on to something new, you can also leave your Quartzy Lab. If you're the only Admin in your Lab, just make sure to promote someone else before leaving.
1. On the top left side of the toolbar, click on the Org Name or the Lab Name and then click the gear icon to select the lab where you want to make changes.
2. Select the Lab you want to leave on the left sidebar and view the list of Members under the Active status.
3. If you are the only Admin in the Lab, upgrade the status of one or more members to Admin by clicking the role drop-down.
NOTE: If there is already another admin in the group or you are a member, you can skip this step.
4. Find your name on the list and click Leave Lab.
5. In the pop-up confirmation box, click the Leave lab button.
Next Up: Learn how to create a new Lab