To ensure that you get emails from Quartzy you should add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your address book or your safe sender's list. Please follow instructions below based on your email client:
- Click Contacts along the left side of any page.
- Click the New Contact button in the top-left corner of the Contact Manager.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and other required details in the appropriate fields.
When you receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, add the email address to your Contacts folder by clicking the link Add to Contacts just to the right of the 'From' line in the header of the email.
- Click the Options tab from your Hotmail account.
- Select Safe List (under the 'Mail Handling' heading) add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Click Add and confirm by clicking OK.
- Click the Junk button (from the Delete group in the Home tab)
- From the drop-down list, select Junk E-mail Options and then the Safe Senders tab.
- Click the Add button and enter firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Click OK.
- If not already checked, place a check in the Also trust e-mail from my Contacts check box and click OK.
Whitelist the 'quartzy.com' domain
If the steps above still do not send allow emails to reach your inbox, you may need to contact the IT department at your company and request that they whitelist the quartzy.com domain. If you have any questions about this or need further assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org!