Webhooks can be used to build integrations between Quartzy and other software tools used in your lab, which helps save costs and improve efficiency by automating tasks. Webhooks allow you to receive events as HTTP POST requests to a server when events occur in Quartzy. They are outbound in nature, which means they sync information from Quartzy to another tool.
Some common use cases include:
- Communication and Task management
- Automatically keep track of your lab's expenses in Google Sheets
- Sync information about Quartzy inventory items to your favorite database tools such as SharePoint, Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
For more details, see Quartzy's Developer Platform.
- Name: the display name of your webhook configuration
- URL: the URL that would receive the webhook
Event Types: the event(s) occurring in Quartzy for which you want to receive webhooks
- For descriptions of each Event Type, check out our Developer Documentation