The Quartzy Requests module allows you to keep track of all the orders placed in the lab. Find the exact item you're looking for by using the search operators described below.
Tip: Go to the All Requests section when searching to include results in all statuses.
- Search for an exact phrase by surrounding it with quotation marks.
- Prefixing a word with `-` excludes results with that word.
- Using a pipe operator ( | ) between words means OR.
- Using a `+` or a space means AND.
- If you need to search for some text that also has a search operator located within it (like +, -, or |), prefix that operator with a \ symbol.