If you aren't already enrolled in Concierge, head over to this page and join the waitlist.
Questions about Concierge? Check out the FAQ.
Ready to get started with Quartzy Concierge? Follow these steps to get onboarded as soon as possible!
If you need technical assistance, please don't hesitate to set up a meeting with us and your IT team.
Vendor Info for Price Checks and Web Orders
For any vendors where you want Qbot to Price Check or Place Orders via Web, you'll need to send your username and password to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are a few ways to do this safely:
- If you use 1Password or a similar app, you can create an auto-expiring link to your credentials.
- If not, you can use a free service like onetimesecret.com to create a link.
- Alternatively, you can paste your credentials into a text document and compress it into an encrypted .zip file. Then, email us the .zip file and the password in two separate emails.
Vendor Info for Email Orders
For any vendors where you want Qbot to Place Orders via Email, you'll need to send your PO information to email@example.com, including:
- Account Number
- Billing & Shipping Address
- Vendor Email Address
For Order & Shipment Tracking, you'll need to forward your vendor emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are a few ways to do this:
- If you already have a central inbox (e.g. email@example.com), you can set up email forwarding from that inbox to Qbot. Most email providers include a "forwarding" option for exactly this purpose.
- If you're receiving vendor emails at an employee account (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org), then you may need to apply a filter, to ensure that you only send us vendor emails.
- In this case, placing orders with email@example.com might make the forwarding configuration simpler.
- Alternatively, you can add firstname.lastname@example.org as a secondary address on vendor sites, but not all vendors support this.
Quartzy is committed to protecting your privacy and security. We are certified SOC1 compliant and we are currently applying for SOC2 as well. Quartzy does not sell or rent your company’s data to any 3rd parties whatsoever.
Refer to our privacy & security documents for more information:
For Quartzy Concierge, specifically, we have the following additional protections in place:
- Login credentials for your vendors are stored encrypted.
- Forwarded emails are stored in a private inbox.
We do use AfterShip to provide detailed tracking information on your shipments, but Aftership ensures your privacy as well: https://www.aftership.com/legal/privacy