Quartzy is in the purchasing system at UW! After accepting a quote or requesting an item from the Quartzy Shop, follow the instructions for purchasing the item using Ariba.
1. Make sure the preferred payment method for your Lab is Other.
2. Click on the cart icon in the top right of the toolbar to view pending orders.
3. Select Print Quote and all items currently in the Cart will be transferred to a downloaded PDF file to be attached to your order in Ariba.
Alternatively if ordering a single item, referencing the Quartzy item quote number (starts with EQ) in the description field along with the item description would eliminate the need to attach a quote for your order.
4. Login to University of Washington Ariba system.
5. In the Procurement section, under Create, Click Requisition.
6. Click on the button to Create Non-Catalog Item.
7. In the Supplier field, search for QUARTZY INC and choose Select.
8. Complete the remaining fields with all the Request details. When complete, click OK.
If adding multiple requests, attach the quote generated in step 3 as an attachment to the non-catalog request.
9. Proceed to the Cart and enter relevant account string information and submit the order request to your purchasing department.
10. Once Quartzy receives the purchase order (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org), your order will be placed and the PO number will be added directly to the item in your Quartzy account.