If your lab is receiving quotes in the Requests module, you will be able to purchase certain items directly from Quartzy.
You accepted a quote but have decided to purchase the item from a different vendor. There are two ways you can decline a quote:
Before the item has been added to the Cart:
1. From the Requests module, click the name of the item you want to edit.
2. In the item details header, select See Original Request.
3. Click Switch Back below the Original Request information.
4. The quote will revert to its original state where you can click the "X" to hide it from view.
After the item has been added into the Cart:
1. Click on the cart icon in the top right of the toolbar to view your pending orders.
2. Click on Remove and select Yes in the pop-up.
3. Go back to the Requests table and decline the quote in one of the following ways:
A. You decided not to buy the item at all - Select the item and click the trash can icon.
B. You decided to buy the item from a different vendor - Follow the instructions from "Before the item has been added to the Cart" above.
Important: If there is a note indicating "From Catalog" on the right side of the request, the item cannot be switched back and must instead be cancelled and re-requested from the original vendor.