Group Admins may want to delete a Group if it was created by mistake or if the lab has closed. Follow the steps below to permanently delete a Group and all of its contents.
1. On the top left side of the toolbar, click on All Groups (or the group name) and then click Manage.
2. Select the Group you want to leave on the left sidebar and select the Group Settings tab.
3. Scroll to the bottom and choose the option to delete your Group.
4. Select each checkbox to confirm that you want to permanently delete all data and members from the group.
Important: If you don't want to lose all Inventory and Requests data, download it to Excel first!
5. Enter the name of the Group in the field provided and click Delete Group.