When you leave the lab and move on to something new, you can also leave your Quartzy Group. If you're the only Admin in your Group, just make sure to promote someone else before leaving.
1. On the top left side of the toolbar, click on All Groups (or the Group name) and then click Manage.
2. Select the Group you want to leave on the left sidebar and view the list of Members under the Active status.
3. If you are the only Admin in the Group, upgrade the status of one or more members to Admin by clicking the role drop-down.
NOTE: If there is already another admin in the group or you are a member, you can skip this step.
4. In the top right corner, click Leave Group.
5. In the pop-up confirmation box, click the Leave group button.
Next Up: Learn how to create a new Group