We understand there are time-sensitive situations where you may need an item delivered to you using an expedited shipping method, and we're happy to assist you in upgrading your shipping option!
Here are some things to consider before requesting expedited shipping:
- If an item is not in stock, we will not be able to provide expedited shipping for that item.
- Some items may not be able to be expedited due to its product specifications (i.e., hazardous chemicals may not be shipped by air).
- There will be an additional variable fee for expedited shipping, depending on the item (the average cost is $90 per shipment).
- If the item is in stock, we will require your written consent and acceptance of the additional expedited shipping charges by 10:00 AM Pacific Standard Time, to ensure that the shipment can be sent out the same day.
To request expedited shipping, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following details:
- Order number (starts with QY)
- Catalog # of the item(s) you would like expedited
- Maximum expedited shipping charge you are willing to accept. For reference, the average expedited shipping cost is $90, but we will do everything we can to minimize this cost. :)
If the actual expedited shipping charge for the item is below the amount you've indicated, we will automatically upgrade the shipping option to an expedited service! If not, we will follow up with you directly for next steps.