If your lab is receiving quotes in the Requests module, you will be able to purchase certain items directly from Quartzy. Quartzy is already in the purchasing system at Rutgers!
After accepting a quote and adding items to the Cart, follow the instructions for purchasing the item(s) using Rias.
1. Make sure the preferred payment method for your group is Other, accept one or more quotes and add the item(s) into the Cart.
2. Click on the cart icon in the top right of the toolbar to view your pending orders.
3. Login to Rias - Oracle and create a Non-Catalog Request (A).
Find Quartzy as the supplier (B).
Enter the product details (C) for the item you would like to purchase from Quartzy and then click Add to Cart.
Note: Find item details on the Cart page in Quartzy.
5. Once the request is processed, you will receive an email from your purchasing department with a PO. Forward the PO to email@example.com.
6. Once we receive the purchase order, we will add the PO number directly to your Quartzy account.
*NOTE: All institution and company names mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Quartzy, Inc. disclaims any affiliation, association, connection with, sponsorship, or endorsement of such institutions, companies, and/or trademark owners.