Quartzy is already in the purchasing system at OHSU! After accepting a quote or requesting an item from the Quartzy Shop, follow the instructions for purchasing the item(s) in Oracle iProcurement.
1. Make sure the preferred payment method for your Lab is Other.
2. Click on the cart icon in the top right of the toolbar to view your pending orders.
3. Select Print Quote and all items currently in the Cart will be transferred to a downloaded PDF file to be attached to your order in Oracle.
Alternatively if ordering a single item, referencing the Quartzy item quote number (starts with EQ) in the description field along with the item description would eliminate the need to attach a quote for your order.
4. Log in to the Oregon Health and Sciences University Oracle system. Click on Non-Catalog Request.
5. Search for Quartzy in the Supplier Name field and chose the option from the drop-down list. Enter the remaining order details from your Request.
6. Continue the checkout process and attach the PDF quote if generated.
7. Once Quartzy receives the purchase order (sent to email@example.com), your order will be placed and the PO number will be added directly to the item in your Quartzy account.
*NOTE: All institution and company names mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Quartzy, Inc. disclaims any affiliation, association, connection with, sponsorship, or endorsement of such institutions, companies, and/or trademark owners.