What is Quartzy?
- A free online platform for managing labs
- We generate revenue by hosting vendor catalogs. Sometimes those vendors have promotions and we will send quotes for those items to your users.
- It is NOT a replacement for your eProcurement system, we work with or integrate with your existing solutions. Further questions about this can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why can’t I see the prices on your site?
- Prices on our quotes are typically promotional. If you need to check a price, give us a call at 855-782-7899 or email email@example.com.
- Any prices on the site are list prices from the vendor and may not reflect the quote price given to the lab
How do I make Quartzy a vendor?
- If you have an institutional vendor application form, you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll fill it out ASAP!
- If all you need is a W9, just give us a call or send a request to email@example.com, and we’ll send it along.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- All major credit cards
- Purchase order (terms = Net 30)
Where do I send a PO?
- via email or fax, details here.
Who uses Quartzy?
- Quartzy was founded in 2009
- More than 100,000 scientists
- Institutions that buy from us
What is your return policy?
- must be requested within 30 days of purchase
- we only charge a re-stocking fee and return shipping fee when it is clearly a case of customer error
- Otherwise returns are free of charge
- FOB destination
- Free for almost everything
- Dry ice, ice, Hazardous Materials etc. incur a charge (amount will be clearly stated in quote)
- Hawaii and Alaska sometimes incur an extra charge (amount will be clearly stated in quote)
- Most items ship from the US East Coast or Mid-West.
- ETA is included on quotes and order confirmation
- Depends on your organizational exemption status and where you are located
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info