Stanford University now has a Quartzy PunchOut! See the following guide to learn how to place orders via PunchOut: How to purchase via Quartzy PunchOut at Stanford University
Find instructions below on how to place a non-catalog order at Quartzy.
1. In Quartzy, make sure the preferred payment method for your Lab is Other.
2. Click on the cart icon in the top right of the toolbar to view pending orders.
3. Select Print Quote and all items currently in the Cart will be transferred to a downloaded PDF file to be attached to your order in Oracle.
Alternatively if ordering a single item, referencing the Quartzy item quote number (starts with EQ) in the description field along with the item description would eliminate the need to attach a quote for your order.
4. Login to Stanford Oracle Financials System.
5. Under the Navigator section on the left sidebar, click SU Internet Procurement.
6. Select the Non-Catalog Requests tile.
7. Complete the form by filling in all required item details. Make sure to enter "Quartzy Inc." in the Supplier Name field. Then click Add to Cart.
8. If adding multiple requests, click Clear All to reset the form and then add the item details for the next item in the order. Otherwise, when ready, click View Cart and Checkout.
9. Review your requisition and click Submit.
10. Once Quartzy receives the purchase order (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org), your order will be placed and the PO number will be added directly to the item in your Quartzy account.
*NOTE: All institution and company names mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Quartzy, Inc. disclaims any affiliation, association, connection with, sponsorship, or endorsement of such institutions, companies, and/or trademark owners.