We take security very seriously.
- The entire site is "https" which means that all traffic between your computer and our web traffic is encrypted. For https, we use 256-bit SSL over TLS protocols with modern cipher suites. You can view our SSL scorecard publicly using Qualys SSL Labs at this link.
- Passwords are encrypted on our servers using bcrypt.
- Our servers are protected by round-the-clock interior and exterior surveillance.
- Our software infrastructure is regularly updated with the latest security patches.
- Through Google authentication, we offer two-factor authentication.
- All traffic between servers is encrypted as well using TLS.
- For physical security, our data centers are all SSAE-16 and/or ISO 27001 compliant
- All quartzy.com servers are in a private network with a dedicated firewall.
How about back-ups?
You can be sure that your data are safe with Quartzy.
- We store all data in multiple secure locations.
- We take multiple daily backups of all critical data (including the database).
- We ship all backed up data to an additional cold-storage on a regular basis for long-term storage.
- We test our backups in duplicate environments on a regular basis to ensure their correctness, and to test disaster recovery scenarios. Database backups are audited daily.
Can I keep a record of my own data?
Yes! If you'd like a copy of your data, you can download your inventory and order history at any point on Quartzy. You can also have your inventory & monthly order history automatically generated and sent to your email at regular intervals!