If your company or institution (aka Organization) already has a Quartzy account and you're joining for the first time, follow one of the two processes below to create your user account and join your org!
Process 1 outlines joining Quartzy without an invitation. If you've received an invitation email from an existing user, please skip to Process 2.
If you are joining Quartzy without an invitation from an existing user, please follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to https://app.quartzy.com/register, and enter your name and company/institution email address.
2. Next, you'll be prompted to confirm your email address.
3. You will then need to create a password for your account. Password must include at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter, a number and at least 8 characters. Click the Next button.
4. After doing this, you will be able to request to join the Organization of your choice. You just need to click the Request Invite button to request to join as shown below, and your Org Admin will receive a prompt and allow you to join!
Can't find your Org on the dropdown list? Don't worry, you can search for it by name as well:
If you've received an invitation to join an existing Quartzy Lab, please follow the steps below.
1. Click the Join button found in the invitation email once you receive it.
2. Create a password for your Quartzy account, and click Next.
3. You'll then be redirected to the Lab you were invited to!
We recommend bookmarking the Quartzy login page for easy access.
Next Up: Learn how to set up a new lab.