We know that items sometimes become backordered. Here's how to mark the status of those requests in your Group:
First, select Ordered from the status navigation bar in the Requests module to filter for items which have been ordered but not yet received.
Mark multiple items as backordered:
1. Select requests by checking the boxes (A), click Update Status (B) and choose Backordered (C).
Important: If an item was purchased from Quartzy, it cannot be marked as backordered along with non-Quartzy items.
2. Set the Expected Date for delivery and click Save to inform the requester(s) that their item is backordered.
Mark one item as backordered:
1. Click on the row of the item to view the request details panel. Click on More and select Mark Backordered.
2. Set the Expected Date for delivery and click Save to inform the requester that their item is backordered.
You can view all of your backordered items by clicking the drop-down that says All Requests and selecting Backordered. This will automatically filter the requests for items marked as backordered.
Edit the backordered date
1. Click on the row of the item to view the request details panel.
2. Click on the calendar icon in the details panel to select a new backordered date.
Note: The requester will not receive an email when you change the date.