You may want to change the name of your lab or select a different institution or company for it to be associated with if the lab moves or if you simply made a mistake upon creating it. Just follow these instructions to see how easy it is to edit these options.
1. On the top left side of the toolbar, click on the Org Name or the Lab name and then click the gear icon for the lab where you want to make changes.
2. Select the Lab you want to edit on the left sidebar and choose the Lab Settings tab.
3. Click directly on the Lab name to edit it.
Click Select an organization to open the editing options and start typing to see other organizations from which to select.
4. If you do not see your institution or company, choose the option to Add it.
5. Click Save Changes to update your Lab Settings.
Next Up: Learn how to create a new Lab